Saturday, November 19, 2011

Some outgoing stuff


Photobucket

I haven't been all that active but I have been focusing on my mail lately. This is my bag that I take to work which has a nice pocket for my mail. I usually stuff it with letters/swaps that I drop off before I go in the building. Thought I would share it with you all.

Photobucket

I came across my metallic watercolors while organizing my craft room. Even though I had to wait a while for it to dry... I used it on Jenny's envelope to send a deco her way via Decolicious group.

Photobucket

Excess stickers bags going to Robin which should of been mailed a while ago. It's a tiny envelope and somehow got shoved behind recent mail.

Photobucket

I am glad that Jennifer is writing again. Here is a letter I sent her way using treat bags I bought last month. Halloween is way too short. You can also see Jessica's letter as well.

Photobucket

Here's a better look at Jessica's letter. I sent a few decos her way and I found some cute ones that I want to send her way as well. I have too many decos at the moment and I am just not feeling creative enough to sign them all. I used some of my stamps for this.

Photobucket

This is the letter I sent to Katie which I was still rolling with the Halloween theme. I used a bunch of stickers that I had left, hehe. Rubber stamps and a vintage print that I love.

Photobucket

Another chance to use my Halloween stickers. Here's my letter to Yeska, hehe.

Photobucket

This the last letter I mailed out and it's about time I wrote to Ilona. I keep holding on to it because I wanted to stop at the post office to get some airmail stamps. Never got a chance to do so~ I just ended up slapping three regular stamps.

This is as caught up as I will be on this blog. Heh. I have 300+ pictures saved but I think I will start fresh from now one. I will also change the way I post and I hope that help me get back into posting everyday. I have just been so distracted lately trying to keep my mind off of certain things that have been bothering me.

xoxo

No comments: