Saturday, July 2, 2011

PRINTABLE: Pinkage Rose Red Girls LBs



printables,LBs

Ah, my very first printable~! ^________^ I made this yesterday from a magazine scan. I really like how it came out and I will be posting more depending on how many people are interested in this one. It is free for taking~ ^_______~

Simple rules...

~*~Do not edit the image in any way~*~
~*~Do not cut out or cover this blog's link~*~
~*~Do not share the pdf file in any way~*~

You can share the link to this blog or post. ^___~

Since I don't know where to upload this pdf file... You will have to e-mail me so that I can send you the file directly.

Simple directions...

~*~E-mail me at twistedfae.mail@gmail.com~*~
~*~Type this: LB_LBPRRGRL in subject line~*~

Make sure you include that on the subject line because it can be overlooked. Or worse, sent to my spam folder.

Please note, that these are made to fit in a 2x3 plastic ziplock bags that you can find in any craft store. Usually in the jewerly section. I haven't tested it out yet since my paper is in a box somewhere. Please let me know if it doesn't work for you and I will try to fix that.


No comments: