Friday, July 22, 2011

Deco Session #001


Lately I have been focusing on the decos I have sitting here. I got some moving without siging them but some have made their way back to me. I took this chance to deco them before passing them on. I determined to deco at least once a week when I am off. Especially lately that it has been so hot, heh. Here are ramdom shots from my last deco session...

Photobucket

This is one of the decos I worked on but I really didn't like my entry, heh. I really don't have much of my stuff out yet and I am forcing myself to use up what I have in boxes. So I felt limited here, ha! But this is the cover on the deco and I will post my entry later since I didn't take a picture of it.

Photobucket

Here is Tanya's deco which I love how the cover was made.

Photobucket

My little entry and I used no tape at all.

Photobucket

I love working on Halloween decos! I have so much stuff to use for them too since I go crazy buying stuff that are 50 to 70 percent off after the holiday is over.

Photobucket

Here's my entry for that one.

Photobucket

I did a lot of decoing that day. I am about to start another session later on today. I did scan some of the decos and I will be posting them up as soon as I upload them. Some are already gone but most of them are looking for a new home. ^_____~

No comments: