Friday, July 22, 2011

Mail Art from Jessica


Photobucket

I want to thank you Jessica for this beautiful envelope~!

Photobucket

Oh my, I love how it turned out, girl! ^____________^ Before I get to what is inside I will drool over the envie again, hehe.

Photobucket

Here's a butterfly I found on the envelope.

Photobucket

This is the back of the envelope.

Photobucket

A closer look at this cute kitty that is my favorite, hehe.

Photobucket

Another shot of it.

Photobucket

I love the vintage look of it all. Thanks so much, Jessica.

Photobucket

My first look of what's inside and I love it all. ^_________^ I am planning to use this stuff on some decos too since I have been focusing on them lately.

Photobucket

Loving the froggy stickers so much!

Photobucket

Mermaids!

Photobucket

A little packaged of more goodies. The air mail stamps are my favorite.

Photobucket

I cannot wait to use these~!

Photobucket

I have been eyeing these kinds of stamps and now I can try them out.

Photobucket

She also wrote me a lil' letter on such cute stationery. You can see the pretty gift wrap she used as well.

Photobucket

I love all this stuff and I cannot wait to use them all.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Again, thank you so much~! It really made me smile when I got it in. This was a great swap to do and I would like to do so again. ^______~

No comments: