Friday, April 29, 2011

OUTGOING #001



I've been trying to meet a goal I set for myself late this month. I want to mail out at least four letters each week. Today I did just that.



I stuffed this envelope full of decos for Tanya. I love how the envelope turned out in the end. I used some glittery foam stickers too. I am loving my Dymo label and I need to get more black tomorrow.



This one is for Lucy which I haven't heard from her in a while. She is getting back into the penpal world and asked for some decos. I stuffed her envelope full of them.



I also wrote to Stevie in NC and I sent her a birthday drawing I did which you can see on the envelope. I also sent her some stickers.



Theresa is my ePal and she sent me a letter sometime last week. I was finally able to reply to her and mail her letter out. I used an envelope that Yasara made for me.


No comments: