Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Postcard #001


Lately I have been using permanent markers to make postcards. I use Sharpies and Bic Mark It markers on old matte Canon photo paper. On this one here I used various Gellyroll pens from Sakura which I really love. I made this one for my cousin back home in Texas. She got it today, so I am posting about it since my mail has been slow and I haven't been writing lately. I used my Xyron 5" create-a-sticker and stuck onto some plain old stock paper. The markers bleed through the photo paper... I then use my favorite stamp ever, an postcard stamp that I got on clearance.


I plan to make more postcard real soon but I wanting to get another pack of Bic Mark It since I am missing a few colors. I may just have to get the 36 pack since if I cannot find then at Staples.

No comments: