Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pretty package from Tanya~!


Photobucket

Thanks so much, Tanya~!

I have been wanting to make this post for some time now but having to move next month has really sucked up my free time. I am taking a break from cleaning right now, shh~

Incoming

Photobucket

Such a lovely package from Tanya~ We've been penpalling and swapping for so many years now. Oh gosh, she is one of my best pallies out there. Love her.

Photobucket

She sent me some goodies along with some decos not to long ago. This soap smells so nice! It is still near my computer right now and the smell helps me relax, hehe.

Photobucket

Deco goodies~ <3 The Girly Deco is my favorite. So pretty and sparkly~! ^____^ I will be working on these decos real soon after the move is all done and over. Heh, I was caught blogging and taking an break too soon! >_____<

Thanks again, Tanya. Xoxo


No comments: