Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award~!


Award

Thanks Aida & Jessica for awarding me with this award. ^_____^ I have been wanting to do this post for a while but haven't had the chance until now. I am honored that you two thought of me and my lil' mail blog. Here are 10 random facts about me:


001. You might think pink is my favorite color but it is actually purple.
002. I am addicted to videogames! I will always be a Nintendo girl~
003. Pens, I have tons and I am always buying more. Can you say, addiction?
004. Shiny sparkly things attract me!
005. I am shy girl and usually anti-social until I get to know someone then I can be quite annoying, ha!
006. I cannot help but smile when I am near stationer/school supplies
007. I rather make things myself than buy them
008. I really don't like buying stuff like clothes & shoes for myself.
009. I don't like talking on the phone... I rather text.
010. I don't read like I used to...


Tagging time...

Tanya
Yeska
Lynn
Ashley
Jemma
Norma

That is all~ ^___~ Thanks!

No comments: