Thursday, June 2, 2011

SHOPPING #001


Photobucket

It feels good to do a little shopping which is rare these days due to our financial issues... But we went to Michael's today and I bought a few things. I didn't spend a whole lot though and only went over my lil' budget by .24 cents. So yay!

Michael's 060211

So this is all I got! ^3^

Michael's 060211

I am glad that they have these back again. I bought a few a long time ago which I am now using more. So when I saw these I let out a silent squee~ I plan to use them for some label bags real soon.

Michael's 060211

I can't really resist these little inks for a dollar. I am slowly building up an ink collection, hehe. Below it you can see the sticker pad I bought that caught my attention for a dollar. It's has a vintage look to it.

Michael's 060211

I still have a new package of the black that I got a while back. But these were marked down from $5.99 to $1.99. So I got the last remaining two. Too bad that they didn't have the pastel colors anymore. But I have been using my Dymo label maker a lot lately. I always loved these type of labels.

Michael's 060211

Here is a close up at some stickers that were on clearance for .99 cents. Not sure what I am going to use them for yet but they were less than a dollar.

Michael's 060211

I was writing about this in a letter on wanting to save money and getting it. You get three interchangeable text wheels! Well it was on clearance from $13.99 to $7.99. I think it was more before when I first saw it. So there was a squee moment when I saw it. I was actually looking for the pastel refills.

That is all, folks. I am happy with what I have and I cannot wait to use them.

No comments: