Sunday, June 5, 2011

MAIL DUMP #002


Photobucket

060411 mail

I worked on these on my days off and I was finally able to mail them all out yesterday before work. ^___^ Sure feels good.

060411 mail

I have excess going to Jenny H. in Germany, Thinisha in SC, Pattie L. in NJ, and Mary F. in PA. I made a nice dent in my excess boxes~ Actually I can fit them all in one. ^_____~

060411 mail

I also mailed out two letters~! I sent some excess to Vanessa L. along with my intro letter. I found these old envelopes I made but for some reason never used them. Too cute.

There isn't much since mail has been a little slow for me for a while. But I did mail out a couple of letters that I haven't posted on here yet.

Photobucket

Not sure is she got this yet but I mailed out some excess stuff and a letter. It is good to be swapping & penpalling, Tanya. xoxo

Photobucket

Katie already got this~ ^____^ I think it got their quick too. I also sent her some labels I made. I need to remember to send some FBs with my next letter.

That is all. I better get some breakfast before I go into work.

No comments: