Monday, September 26, 2011

Mail Dump #004



Time for a photo dump or sort because I have so many pictures saved that I know I haven't even posted yet. Aye. So behind on it all. So here goes, no real order here...

Photobucket

A few weeks ago I got a bookmark bag and since I really didn't have any. I don't read as much as I should and I tend to use whatever when I do. So I had to just pass this along via a Yahoo excess group.

Photobucket

Oh yes, this is a recent letter I sent to Katie. I am happy that she has a mail blog of her very own. She is so creative and how can you not love that. Please visit her blog.

Photobucket

Here's a cluster of letters that went out on the same day. A letter to Nikki, Katie, and Bookmark Bag.

Photobucket

Oh a good mail day here from last Monday. Too bad today I had nothing waiting for me when I got home. But I was happy to see packages from Sarah D. in Canada, Sarah E., and Lauren R.

Photobucket

Here's a closer look at Sarah's envelope.

Photobucket

This is a closer look at Lauren's package. I never swapped with her before and I am looking forward to it. I need to start one her envelope so that I can begin staching decos in it.

Photobucket

Sarah love your handwriting~ I am glad to see you doing decos now.

Photobucket

I printed out some swapcards that I made for a Facebook group and sent some to Lisa. ^____^ She makes the best rubber stamps!

Photobucket

Nikki's letter was sent back for extra postage. But it finally arrived and I am happy about that.

Photobucket

This is the last letter that I mailed out last week. This is for one of my favorite penpals. Miss ya, Yeska!

Photobucket

A deco via a group at Facebook. I believe it was the Day of the Dead deco.

Photobucket

I know I mailed this one a while ago but I am not sure when.

Photobucket

A cluster of mail that went out together. Mail art for Norma. Netflix, and I cannot remember who I sent the green envie too...

Photobucket

A letter to Yeska~ ^_____^

Photobucket

A letter to Kyle, hehe. I drew the little bear myself. XD

Photobucket

Labels going to Canada for Sarah.

I have some recent mail that I need to take photos of but thank you all for stopping by and those who sent mail my way... Muncho Thankies~! ^____^ You really make my day when I see an envelope in my lil' mailbox.

No comments: