Sunday, September 11, 2011

MAIL ART from Norma



Photobucket

Fat mail alert~! Thank you, Norma for such a huggable package! All I can say is, "wow!" I love everything you sent my way. I wasn't aware you could cram so much into an envelope like that.

Photobucket

Here is the back of the envelope.

Photobucket

Paper heaven, right here.

Photobucket

The glitter flower brads are too cute. Love the ribbon which I plan to use on some decos. And the push pins~ Purple (fave color) stars. ^___^

Photobucket

Super fine glitter~ Love the earth tones which are colors I do not have. Many thanks for that. I cannot resist the colors in the other pack. ^___~ A girl can never have enough glitter.

Photobucket

The stickers are too cute~ The handmade sticker are beautiful and I never seen stickers like the metallic flower/buttery ones. I just had to sneak in your postcards, hehe.

Photobucket

I love this. You make the best postcards. ^_______^ I really need to learn how to use my lil' purple pixie sewing machine. It is still in the box it came in...

Photobucket

A closer look~

Photobucket

Again, thanks so much and I love it all. I cannot wait to be able to do this again. ^____^

No comments: