Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Supplies, what I found...


I did some unexpected supply shopping at Wal-Mart when I went to return a shirt. Jamie was talking to a former co-worker so I took off to the craft area, hehe. Stationery was to crowded with all the last minute back to school shoppers... But I found some Studio G goodies~! The mod wasn't all set yet but I was able to find some really cool stuff.

Photobucket

But first, I had two little furry helpers making thing difficult. This is Chaser trying to get Fable out of the way.

Photobucket

Fable thinking he is helping me out by laying on my stuff.

Photobucket

The lil' rubber stamps were to cute to pass up and they even come with an ink pad.

Photobucket

The star was the main reason why I picked this up. But the little vampire was cute too. This comes with a black ink pad.

Photobucket

The spiderweb was what caught my eye and the cute lil' frankenstein reminded me of a penpal of mine. I want to use it on her envelope next time. The ink pad is silver.

Photobucket

I can't get enough of these alpha stamp sets. They come in handy on decos and label bags.

Photobucket

Ah, this one is my favorite~!

Photobucket

I though these were pretty cool too.

Photobucket

I can't wait to use these. ^___~

Photobucket

I also bought these epoxy brads.

Photobucket

A closer look~ Loving the skulls.

Photobucket

I found these cool hole punches too. I want to fill up lil' baggies for my deco swappers.

Photobucket

This one is my favorite. Skull love~

So I hope to keep seeing more Studio G products at Wal-Mart. I'll have to go back and check when they finish putting everything out. I wonder what acrylic stamps they are going to get.

Thanks for stopping by. Now it is time to rush to work.

No comments: